Twitter can be a magnificent or remarkable adventure if you know most of it. Before turning in to it you must consider some exciting apps about Twitter that could facilitate you in the Twitter world.1. ManageFlitter:It is an app to clear a few inactive accounts while discovering contacts to whom should communicate more. It allows Google+ integration so your public posts can be imported to your Twitter stream after configured.
2. Twitpic: This tool enables you to share pictures with your followers. Not much more to say about it besides upload a picture to Twitpic, uncheck the box that tweets it automatically for you (annoying), copy the URL, write something about the picture in Twitter, then paste the URL for your followers to see.
3. Hashtag (#): Hashtags are a pretty simple concept that really enhance the Twitter experience. They enable easy categorization of tweets for effective future searching.
4. Reply (@): Twitter has a every unique replying feature. Whenever a person’s name is preceded by a @ symbol, that means that the sentence (tweet) that follows is directed at them. So if you are using Twitter on the Web, which you should not be (talk about that more later), and you want to reply to someone, simply type @ and then their name, then type the reply.
5. The Tweeted Times: Tweeted Times creates real-time personalized newspaper from your Twitter stream and arranges them by popularity based on total mentions from your Twitter friends and theirs.
6. Twitter Favorites : It is another hidden gem for content discovery. Apart from discovering smart tips, Twitter Favorites works as a bookmarking tool to collect testimonials, acknowledgments about others and our work. Either way, it deserves more attention from us rather than rusting itself away on the sidebar.
7. Twitter Guide : Cindy King compiled a resourceful list for you to get the most out of Twitter. Learn how you can make Twitter a strategic networking tool to build your network, create your own tweet plan.
8. Make Gallery: Twitter creates a photo gallery page that displays each user’s last 100 uploaded images.
9. Save your favorite tweet: Everyone seems to know that you can retweet another user’s Twitter post on your own account’s feed. But many users have never tried the star-shaped Favorite button next to Twitter’s Retweet button. Clicking on Favorite below a Twitter status update adds it to your personal Favorites list, much like bookmarking a Web page in your browser.
10. Use twitter via text messages: Most smartphones have plenty of free Twitter apps that you can download to send and read Twitter updates on your phone. But you can also use Twitter through SMS messages. Send a photo, and Twitter will upload and link to it. via, thenewstribe